Free Taking Charge of your Arthritis Education Workshops
Healthcare professionals from The Arthritis Society have advanced training to help education you and offer resources to cope with arthritis. Find out about the importance of exercise in reducing symptoms and explore various treatment options to help improve your quality of life.
- Wednesday, November 7: Osteoarthritis 1:00-3:00 pm
- Wednesday, November 21: Osteoarthritis of the Hands 12:00-3:00 pm
5th Anniversary Celebration - Saturday, September 29 - 1:30-4:00 pm
Join us in a long list of fun activities to celebrate the 5th anniversary of the renovated Gretzky Centre's Grand Opening in 2013. There will be a facility wide scavenger hunt, face painting, popcorn, prizes, and more!
Check out all the free family fun:
- 1:30 - 4:00 p.m. Face painting (all ages)
- 1:30 - 4:00 p.m. Scavenger Hunt & prize ballot (all ages)
- 1:30 - 4:00 p.m. Popcorn
- 1:30 - 4:00 p.m. Giveaways
- 1:45 - 1:50 p.m. Greetings from Mayor Friel
- 2:00 - 4:00 p.m. Public swim (all ages)
- 2:00 - 2:45 p.m. Full Body Circuit (ages 13+) - dryland training room
- 2:00 - 2:45 p.m. Spin (ages 13+) - 1st floor fitness studio
- 2:00 - 2:45 p.m. Zumba (ages 13+) - 2nd floor fitness studio
- 2:30 - 3:30 p.m. Little Kickers Soccer, give it a try! (ages 1.5-3.5) - gymnasium
- 2:30 - 4:00 p.m. Public skate (all ages)
- 3:00 - 4:00 p.m. Intro to Karate for Kids (ages 5-12) - dryland training room
- 3:00 - 3:45 p.m. Muscle Tone (ages 13+) - 1st floor fitness studio
Stay up to date with all the exciting information by joining the 5th Anniversary Celebration Facebook event page.